May 6, 2008

aura

This ONE word 'aura' owes the whole idea of mystery a tribute.

I have read a lot from whatever I could see in front of my eyes in newspapers, mags, or on Teevee, that aura is some 'spiritual essence' to a human being. Well, kudos to those who have achieved the 'higher purpose of life', but I don't think I could tide over the crude rumpus in life to rank among those new-age haloed beings.

Good luck to those who churn out reams of spiritual slop to wide-eyed individuals, who have nothing better to do than hang around this idea of fate. I would rather eat up my last ticket to 'pure bliss' than believe in all this.

I do not want to open fire at groups in particular but I certainly do not stand in the queue of 'enlightenment'.

Aura can wait while I cleanse those settled particles of ignorance off my glasses!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

badi lyrical likhti hai re!