Oct 14, 2013

Back to my Blog: Yoga





There's something about Yoga that is immensely piercing. It can dig a route through a thick layer of ignorance of the body. It somehow breaks a pattern of how you look at yourself each day. After few sessions of Yoga, I can already feel something's changing. It's the mind. Each day, there's a sense of 'new' that your body feels, something I've only started feeling now. The zen factor I am yet to comprehend, but so far so good.

The idea of healthy has only brought out the worst in me in the past. Always the one to run away from greens, after much bruising have I realised the importance of staying earnest to a course of exercise. Of course, Yoga has been more than exercise, it's been a revelation. I can go on hammering this thing into my subconscious that I should continue doing this for several more years until I won't be able to reach higher with my toes.

I hope the mornings are always like these: full of calm.



No comments: