Feb 22, 2010

How To..

In my invisible little series of 'How To(s).." I propose to start something new. I might sound geeky gawky, nutty or seemingly confused here, but there's lots more to me than just silliness. I am in a post-whatever dilemma, a sort of dead man's last wish kind of thing, where people who have come out of the forest are adjusting their glasses to new-wrangled realities. Ahem! Talk about being simple!

In a way, I cannot be precise about the situation at hand, and I will wager all the pens in my pocket to anyone for saying he/she knows the answer to such matters. Without sounding even more stiff-Brit, let me cut straight to the story.

I think I know when and where to draw those little lines of zigzag morality and sense. But, when it comes to personal thinking, as in thinking for my social, financial benefits, the lines droop down to form little vicious circles.

Where in the world do you find such confusion? Watch this space for more (if your (in)sanity persists)

2 comments:

notgogol said...

Hopped here on bloghopping sunday. You have a very warped way of verbalizing your confused state. Very queer yet engaging. Loved this line in one of your posts - 'bubble antics of hope cannot anchor this ship'.

Rambunctious and iota are two words you like a lot.

Black is back said...

hmmmm!!!